As a southern state of USA, we may find wild flowers blooming almost at all 4 seasons in Louisiana.
However, the blooming of wild flowers reach peak in the two seasons of the year:
As usual, there are plenty of wild flower colors. There are 6 dominant colors which include:
I always find white flower, look like Daisy in my backyard. The white petal so smooth with yellow in the center make its very beautiful.
Asters are common wild flower in my area, their colors are:
Other common wild flowers are plenty in my areas, and blooming from Spring to Autum. Just for examples are:
- purple blazing-star (Liatris sp.).
- American beauty berry (Callicarpa americana).
- ironweed (Vernonia altissima)
- Goldenrods (Solidago sp.)
- giant ragweed (Ambrosia trifida)
- narrow-leaved sunflower (Helianthus angustifolius)
- the blue mist-flower (Conoclinium coelestinum).
Many more wild flower in our states from small to medium to larger size in term of flowers and trees.
Do you love wild flowers? What are common wild flowers in your areas?